It's been quite sometime, but I am happy to say that I am in my second class of the Master's Program. I received an A- in my first class, and hold a 100% average right now in the 3rd week of my second course. I really give people credit for going to school and working full-time, it is a lot to take on.... However, I think I am doing a really good job with juggling all my responsibilities and still finding time for me.
Since my last post, Lily turned two years old! Can you believe it? It seemed like yesterday, I was driving home... wondering if I did the right thing by buying a dog... Now, two years later, I realize it was the best decision I ever made :) Here is my little girl with her birthday cupcake :)
(You are probably asking yourself how I got her to sit still and not eat that cupcake while taking a picture? Good question! This little girl was exhausted from my friends coming over, singing her "Happy Birthday," and taking picture after picture. She's a good little girl!)
As you all know, March Madness is coming up and I am a huge Kentucky Wildcats fan!
Kentucky has a great chance of winning the NCAA tournament... so, GO BIG BLUE!! Till next time....
Lyss


No comments:
Post a Comment