OK- What have I been up to in the weeks I haven't blogged...
So, I have been SUPER busy, learning a lot in my new role, as Patient Advocate. I really like it...The professional world is a lot different than I expected...but maybe I'll describe that on another day;)
I finally turned in all the documents requested for Graduate school, so now I am just waiting. I applied for a Master's of Communication & Marketing. I am hoping that I will be able to start classes in September. So, I could get even busier... (oh no!)
A few weekends ago, I had a chance to go home and spend time with family. I was able to see every single person in my immediate family, which never EVER happens. That means, I saw all 8 nieces and nephews.... 5 brothers and sisters.....2 brother-in-laws, parents and 2 of my pup-nieces;) Yeah, I have a big family. I have attached some pictures for you to see :)
Everyone but my brother-in-law, Cody :(
Brothers & Sisters:)
THE PUPS :)
This LAST weekend, I went to the lake to celebrate Sam's birthday:
Sunday: I went to Daniel Tosh's Stand up! Here are a few pictures from that...
So, as you can see -- I am very busy. BUT... busy is good :) Lily is at Grandmomma & Grandpawpaw's house this weekend... they wanted her :) I miss her already....
Have a great weekend y'all. I hope to be able to find time to spend more time blogging, but until then I wanted to say hi :) Shout out to Sarah Maidon-- She is 25 today! Happy Birthday Love*~
Have a great weekend!







No comments:
Post a Comment