I decided to start a blog for a number of reasons, but mostly to expose myself to a new form of communicating. When it comes down to it, people are interested in other people... whether you know of them, love them, hate them, or work with them. Blogging offers another voice * almost like a powerful silent voice. It gives a chance for other's to be a part of your world. I am going to try to get on daily, giving my thoughts and opinions.
A little background information about me : Graduating with a B.A. of Arts: Communication & Public Relations. I have a minor in public speaking, and continue to classes to expand my knowledge in a variety of areas. Add me on Facebook & Twitter, I'm pretty obsessed with keeping the social world updated. I have a little over a year old, Morkie, named Lily. She is my baby -- and I'll probably bring her up daily. Sorry.
As for today, It's Monday. Busy day for me because I work at the hospital, then I go to a cleaning/babysitting job after. Been delivering girl scout cookies, so I will need to deliver a few tonight if possible... The good Aunt in me decided to sell for the nieces:)
Everyday, I will do three fun facts about myself *
1. I am a really picky eater... My dad says I have this gift where I can look at a food and decide if I'll like it or not. This is something I have always thought I'd grow out of, but here I am.. 24 years old... & still haven't grown out of it. When I say picky, I mean picky. Never had a hamburger or spaghetti... if that helps you understand how picky.
2. I cheered in college and miss it like crazy. I was asked to try out at University of Kentucky and didn't go. Biggest regret of my life....
3. This goes along with #2, UK is my team.. always has been -- always will be. My Dad was a Wildcat, so I was born into one too :) What can I say? I bleed blue.
Until next time...
No comments:
Post a Comment