Finally, it is FRIDAY. This will be the first weekend in a realllly realllly long time that I will stay in Columbus. I am excited because when I travel somewhere on the weekend, I am constantly thinking about having to drive back and how I have so much to do in a short amount of time. This weekend, I get to relax and enjoy having the whole weekend off. So, that makes this Friday even better * knowing I have nothing to do after work. Sam actually is in town today, he recruited in Toledo last night and decided to drive to Columbus after. He's been coming to see me a lot lately, which is great because I am burnt out with driving around the universe. Not to mention, I love getting to spend time with him - living so far away, we don't ever see each other. Hopefully, he will be able to recruit in Columbus this weekend. His head coach said he was coming down here to recruit and he would need to go somewhere else...which doesn't make any sense since he's already here and his coach is well aware that I live here. We'll find out tonight what the deal is.
By the way, Friday is a greattttttt day to come into Captain D's for Lent :)
Yesterday was SO busy. I worked at the hospital, then went to clean/babysit till about 7pm, came home to change and then went to work out till about 8:30 or so. Treadmills were taken again, so I did the elliptical. Then I did strength training, the lower abs were really hard because they are still sore from two days ago. The squats were easier :) Wade came by shortly after I got home to hang out. He's one of my best friends from my hometown... Me, Kyleen and Wade watched Daniel Tosh's newest stand up "Happy Thoughts." He is really funny. I think what I think is so hysterical about him is he looks like an adult kid - his expressions are great. Some things he says are just wrong, but you end up laughing based on the way he says things. By the time that was over, I was exhausted.
I looked up Pet Smart Training courses. If I did it, I would probably do the private lessons and only a few. I will need to find out what the Pet Smart in Columbus charges per session, see if it seems worth it.
As far as a little NEWS, Japan was hit with a bad Tsunami / Earthquake. These natural disasters that have been occurring around the world, scare me. The pictures are so sad, there's cars washed away by the deep water. It is said that Japan was struck by a magnitude 8.9 earthquake; the largest earthquake in Japan's recorded history. It said in the FOX News article that flames shot from some of the houses, probably because of burst gas pipes. Fires spread through a section of the city. Japan lies on the "Ring of Fire" -- an arc of earthquake and volcanic zones stretching around the Pacific. My co-worker just told me about this video on CNN - http://cnn.com/video/?/video/world/2011/03/11/sot.tsunami.hit.japan.cnn That is absolutely crazy. The water coming in at that speed is terrifying. We'll have to keep them in our prayers...
I read today in People that Casey Abrams from American Idol is in the hospital again. It is not stated why he has been hospitalized... He is really good. When he auditioned he sang "I don't need no doctor" - Ray Charles. I usually don't care too much for that style music, but I thought he was AWESOME. Here's a clip of his audition... http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nGmdQfLyfdE
http://www.wkyt.com/home/headlines/117766908.html : KENTUCKY HAS THE BEST FANS
In Georgia, It looked like there were more Kentucky fans at the game then the teams that were playing. We play today in the SEC tournament, so a lot of the fans came to yesterday's game. We'll be playing today at 3:30 pm against Mississippi. http://espn.go.com/ncb/preview?id=310700096 Shown on ESPN3.
Fun Facts about me:
I'm thinking 3 fun facts I may run out of so... we are making a change... 1 fact about me a day :) haha.
1. I am fortunate enough to have never broke a bone in my body. I hope I did not just jinx myself.
Have a Fantastic Weekend Y'all :)
No comments:
Post a Comment